Tuesday 2 June 2009

Shusta, Berlin



You would be forgiven for thinking I had disappeared lately from lack of blogging... Truth is, life has been juicy and exciting and now that the sun is out, the urge to be outside when possible takes over! This means that my list of things to blog about has been steadily growing by the minute and so I will put a few out there on this first day of June!

Recently I discovered a funky new shoe store in Mitte Berlin called Shusta, where they have yummy coloured desert boots - honestly still one of my favourites from childhood, fair-trade Brazilian sandals, and young labels making shoes and accessories, all impeccably chosen. The store is located at Rosentaler Straße 72, near the well-known internet café Sankt Oberholz on the corner of Torstraße.

No comments:

Post a Comment