Sunday 16 August 2009

The White Market





Yesterday my talented friend Daniela Dietel and I did The White Market here in Berlin Prenzlauerberg, at the Kulturbrauerei. It was a hot summer day, beautiful, but thankfully we had our stand in the shade of a tent - phew! We are both new to market selling and it was a good first experience.

One of my cute fairtrade organic cotton tees with hand-knitted pocket went to a lovely French girl visiting from Paris - a fellow garçon manqué who obviously got them! I was thrilled to have one go to a good home. They will over the next days be available to buy on my Etsy shop.

Daniela makes the most gorgeous original jewellery as you can see from the pics - works of art with humour and wild creativity. On October 2nd 2009 Daniela will open her own little shop at Isoldestrasse 1, 12159 Berlin Friedenau - very exciting and will be well worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment