Saturday 11 April 2009

VorOrt Berlin & Reinhard Plank




One of the most stylish shops here in Berlin for clothing and accessories is VorOrt on Alte Schönhauser Straße 47, Mitte. The other day I was drawn in by the new arrival of Elsa shoes (see my post from 1 February). I was so excited to see that they are onto another of my favourites... VorOrt (meaning something like "present", as in I am here now) already stocks Isaac Reina bags and leathergoods (see my post 2 February)... I had a lovely chat to one of the owners Susanna and she's a gorgeous, stylish, former Eastern Berliner, rare in Berlin funnily enough!

Another really special artisanal discovery I've made through her beautiful shop is the designer/maker of wonderful, renowned hats and shoes Reinhard Plank. (hats pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment