Tuesday 23 October 2012

Perludi design for kids

Oh my goodness, I am a little ashamed to discover that it will soon be a year since my last post! EEEEK, sorry my followers.


Well, in full parent mode now, and learning again what it feels like to have time to myself, the first post is about a wonderful little Austrian company Perludi that I discovered when I bought "Max in the Box" for our son Benedikt. He's been showing signs of wanting to sit down on a chair when he reads, and so the perfect solution presented itself.

Max in the Box is a modular set of cubic table and chair for little people. The company Perludi also makes a super looking bunk bed and then furniture for older little people too. Check them out. I am totally looking forward to sharing Max in the Box with our little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment